Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Are we there yet?

I haven't had much time this week to devote to the Falcon. This weekend Rob and I did manage to get some things wrapped up. He has his upper and lower hull together and the sidewall pieces glued into place. We both finished the greeblies in front of the lower hull gun turret. Below you can see I've got the last two brackets on as well as my taper completed.
I just need to recreate the square-like details on the turret sidewall and I can call my lower hull complete. Here's a look at the bottom:
Saturday will probably be the first chance I get to sit down with the kit again (possible update that evening) On Sunday, I'm heading down to San Diego for Comic-Con. I'm pretty much going just to check out the Master Replicas studio scale prototype on display. I'll be taking a lot of reference photos so that I can do a final check on my ship before I begin painting. Should be a fun day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home