Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Late night, little progress.

I got home from work late last night and didn't have much energy left in me. I figured I could at least fabricate the missing piping I mentioned in my previous update.
I used 1/32" brass rod to create these two details on either side of the center exhaust port in the rear row. The outer end touches the hull while the inner is glued to that long 'U' shaped pipe with the 'Y' split ends in front of the exhaust port. Rob tipped me off to the idea that Fine Molds had put half of what may be a separate piece and molded it to the 'U' part.


Post a Comment

<< Home