Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hit the deck.

Once again I have to admit that I must have some form of O.C.D. because I can't stop finding and fixing some tiny details. There are about 20 little raised oval shapes missing on the rear deck around the engine exhausts. I took a quick mold of a part on the side of the jawbox that had the same scale ovals and pumped out some copies.
In addition, there are some small raised rivets (though they look square to me) on some of the plates in this same area. So I whipped those up too. Here's a look at the overall effect when completed:
To complete the upper hull details, I will be scratch building some missing piping/brackets in this same region. I also need to drill out all the engine exhaust housings to install my PE grills from the underside. I can't wait to get that out of the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home