Thursday, September 14, 2006

Progress report

Here's a peak at the upper hull. Last night I added the little reddish-orange reflector looking rectangles to the jaw box, cockpit walkway, and one near the rear engine deck. These were more difficult to mask because they are so small. I used Testors orange mixed with a bit of crimson red. You can also see the yellow and red panels are finished as well as all of the little lines drawn in with the fine tip detail 'Gundam marker'. The ship is almost in a state where I can begin the weathering phase.Before I get there, there's a piece missing from the upper hull that Rob discovered. There are four good sized details missing from the sides of the lower hull jawbox. And I need to paint the engine exhaust ports and gun turret interiors with a nearly-black grey color.


Post a Comment

<< Home